K2 MFG, LLC
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for K-2 MFG, LLC approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per K-2 MFG, LLC approval.
- The supplier will flow down to sub tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
- Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by K-2 MFG, LLC.
- Right of Entry shall be granted to K-2 MFG, LLC, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of ten (10) years after completion of K-2 MFG, LLC’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer. After retention period has elapsed, Customer Records will be destroyed by shredding. K-2 retains records of services used to destroy records..
- Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
- AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
10. Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity;
- their contribution to product safety, and
- the importance of ethical behavior
- Goods sold to K-2 MFG, LLC must not contain Conflict Minerals, the presence of which could trigger reporting obligations under the conflict minerals rules promulgated under the Dodd-Frank Act, as well as Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions under Executive Order 13671.