Purchase Order Requirements
This describes the mandates for communicating our customer product quality requirements and expectations to be flowed to our approved external suppliers to ensure products conform to specified B/P and P.O. requirements. Unless otherwise specified on our P.O. to your facility the following are required.
- Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for K-2 Manufacturing, LLC approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per K-2 Manufacturing, LLC approval.
- The supplier will flow down to sub tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
- Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by K-2 Manufacturing, LLC.
- Right of Entry shall be granted to K-2 Manufacturing, LLC, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of ten (10) years after completion of K-2 Manufacturing, LLC’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
- Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product.
- AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard).
- Ensure that persons / employees are aware of: their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.